[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:59:23 CET 2010

2010/11/3 Luca Berra <bluca at vodka.it>:

> I don't know what to say...
> I think the idea behind jigdo is very nice, but probably in our fast
> moving and consumistic world anything that goes against waste of
> resources is uncool.

I did not say one single word against or in favor or about the
application itself.

> I wonder if you and others took the time to look at what the thing does
> besides reading the warning and jumping at the chance to bash me.

Where did I (or anybody else) bash you? All I wrote was my personal
habit with applications which show such warnings. I never ever wrote
anything about you. If you had the impression of a personal offense I
surely apologize, it was not meant to be one.

If the package turns out to be maintained by Red Hat (or somebody
else) everything is ok, my evalutation was based on the website
warning.

--
wobo