[Mageia-discuss] Icons for Mageia

Gerdy Beeckaert qbashi.mageia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:23:08 CET 2010

>> Bear in mind that apps in either DE expect an icon with a certain
>> name/size, having a 3rd party theme isn't ideal and might produce
>> problems, missing icons... etc.
>>
>> The missing icons can be added later  but now it is important to focus on
drak-icons.

> I just tried it under Mandriva 2010.1, I think it's great.  But, it did
> cause problems.  KMymoney's upcoming bills icons are HUGE!.  I'll figure out
> how to change just that icon back to the original so it's not taking up 1/2
> of my screen to display, later one tonight.  Other then that, I like it a
> lot.

The G-Xiria theme is now only ready for Gnome i did not made it for KDE
maybe that is the reason that its to HUGE but that can all by fixed there
are also only scalable icons they are made size 256x256
and are scalable but this can all be fixed by making the theme in smaller
sizes

Greetings ,

Gerdy