[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Fri Nov 19 03:45:12 CET 2010

Wayne Sallee wrote on 11/18/2010 08:59 PM:
> Hoyt Duff wrote on 11/18/2010 02:19 PM:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54167983@N08/5011126293/
>>
>> Sphere would be ideal candidate for a world globe.
>>

> I like the idea of of the world idea. Mageia is for everyone around
> the world, and since it is a community rather than a business, it has
> a bigger interest in the needs of everyone, and not just meeting some
> small niche, but meets peoples needs on a global aspect.
>
> Maybe the above logo can be make to look more like the earth. And the
> part that looks like a flame be make to look more like Mageia bringing
> the world together.
>
> With those changes, I might like the above logo the best.
>
> As the logos are now, I like the following the best:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/55329486@N03/5134846325
>

> Wayne Sallee
> Wayne at WayneSallee.com

I also like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29757814@N02/5041941825

But then I also like the idea that was brought up about having a Logo
that does not depend on the Mageia name. The previously mentioned logo
that looks like a globe fits that idea.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com