[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Jérôme Hénin heninj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:15:02 CET 2010

On 19 November 2010 12:53, Pascal Terjan <pterjan at gmail.com> wrote:
> My favorite currently is
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ennael/5021614784/

I support this: there are many good-looking proposals, but in my view,
this is the one that best combines visual simplicity with reference to
community values (and as a bonus, the Mageia 'M').

Still, I would recommend the following changes:
1) removing the rays beaming from the 'M'
2) setting the M exactly upright in the logo + text version
3) maybe play around with smoother edges to make the M/characters look
less pixel-y.

Cheers,
Jérôme