[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

George J. Walsh gjwalsh at dscvcp.org
Mon Nov 22 00:20:14 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 15:09 -0500, Hoyt Duff wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM, George J. Walsh <gjwalsh at dscvcp.org> wrote:
> > You bet .... the second of your 2 'faves' impressed me at first sight
> > with its clean, simple freshness and its suggestion of 'action' and even
> > problem or puzzle resolution.
> >

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54240048@N08/5013673327/
>
> Looks like Yin-Yang symbol. Copyright/cultural/"freshness" issues?
>
> http://0.tqn.com/d/taoism/1/0/0/-/-/-/yinYang.gif

Well, Hoyt, everything man does is derived from something done by
another. I didn't think of your yin-yang but I did see a similarity of
corporate graphics for natural gas entities. Nonetheless, this
submission continues to hold appeal for me.

George

--
"All that is impossible remains to be accomplished."  - Jonathan Franzen