[Mageia-discuss] A great artist with great logos and icons

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:23:36 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 18:42, Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net> wrote:
> I know some logos haven't been retained because they didn't match the rules, however have the authors been contacted so that they can modify their logos and have a chance to win ?
>
> I already saw all the logos I found great eliminated :(

There were great ideas either, yes. Guidelines have been set and
revised several times, final submission deadline has been postponed
twice, it has been noticed on this list several times and we have a
choice to make - even if it's not easy.

To say yes to something is to say no to another. That does not mean
that only what has been selected is great - just that we focus on one
thing in the end.

Romain