[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:38:02 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Wolfgang Bornath
<molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2010/12/1 Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> 4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54240048@N08/5013673327/
>>> Flames are dynamic, always changing. In connection with linux it lets me
>>> think of a bleeding edge distro. Nice colors, but don't like the font.
>>>
>>  A good abstract design, but the color selection could be richer, more
>> exciting, vibrant. Is Mageia exciting or is it pastel?
>
> Look at it in black/white.

In black and white,  it looks even more like the yin-yang symbol. The
design is nice, but not high on my list for that reason.

For the final voting, will the artists be re-submitting the design in
full compliance with the design guidelines so voting can be unbiased
by characteristics that are not up for consideration? I feel that this
is important.

--
Hoyt