[Mageia-discuss] Logo proposals discussion

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:35:48 CET 2010

2010/12/1 Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com>:
>It might
> have been better at the beginning if the person in charge had
> responded "Thank you for your submission, but it does not meet the
> submission guidelines posted at LINK. Please re-read the guidelines
> and re-submit if you desire that your work be considered. If you have
> specific questions about the guidelines, you may contact MAIL." Then,
> if they don't care enough about their work to comply or have the
> desire to follow through, they are excluded.

Hmm, you may want to take your time and read all threads about logo
proposals and count how many times people were pointed at the
guidelines. Of course not forgetting the numerous hints at the
guidelines in the announcements about the matter. Anybody who heard
about the logo campaign will definitely have seen the "Meet the
guidelines!" sign.
Complaining now that somebody may not have known about the guidelines
is really something I wouold not have expected.