[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Dec 8 22:48:38 CET 2010

Le mercredi 08 décembre 2010 à 16:17 -0500, Hoyt Duff a écrit :

> If minimizing the work of the community leadership at the expense of
> growing the community is most important, then perhaps it is not much
> of a true community.

I think this comment demonstrate that you do not really realize the work
that we are already doing all day long, and how much we already invest
on our free time.

If the goal is to make sure that none of those that already give their
time can sleep because they are more overworked, then no longer count me
in.

--
Michael Scherer