[Mageia-discuss] Bit Torrent Team

Leandro Dorileo ldorileo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:51:22 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Ahmad Samir <ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/12/8 Adjamilton Júnior <ajunior at brasifort.com.br>:
>> Romain,
>> Oh, really. I did not express myself correctly. I know that ISO Alpha will
>> be not  shared with all.
>
> [...]
>
> It will be publicly available; I think what Romain meant by "not a
> release for everyone,", is that it's not a stable release for
> regular/average users, but a test Alpha for testers (e.g. like cooker
> users in Mandriva) :)

As I understand the next very first alpha release could be kind of
"tagged" as a realease for build system testing, with that in mind
this could be a good time to set a torrent team or structure/plan -
and I realize this must be done close to the mirror`s guys.

Adjamilton, what do you understand as needed tasks to be acomplished
by torrent team?

Regards....

--
Leandro Dorileo