[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Binary Trance binarytrance at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:29:22 CET 2010

2010/12/9 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>

> So, expecting this from people, and for them to do this, is hard,
> sometimes very hard. It may sound a bit "elitist", it is, but in a
> good way. Because we crave people to join to coordinate and build this
> thing carefully. And that takes a lot. But that's great.
>
> That's great provided that it is good/rewarding to work/collaborate
> together through this - no one wants to participate in something that
> does not make one a better person. That it makes us able to deliver,
> not only great technology but a good attitude about creation, design,
> collaboration, production, delivery. That it makes us all not only
> grow as a community, but as individuals as well, within our own other
> fields.
>
> So indeed, again, as a default, we expect the core community to grow
> out of very committed, spontaneous, kind, patient and friendly people;
> skilled as well of course, but especially eager to learn more/better
> from each other to build more/better.
>
> Hi All , a long time not participating...
That words are the main principal words to read. Participation makes u a
"better person", thats
the main focused objetive to follow. The other things will arise with
collaboration.

After 10 years of be part of community, founding communities and walk around
my continent, I never
read that "perfect word", really, I still believe that theres strong,
commited people, focused on elevate
the quality of the person inside a community. Thats very nice to read....

I founded Fedora Argentina en 2006. I know what means found a community, and
the lot of hours , money
and some privations this task mean. 7 times more complicated and responsible
create a new distro, and
of course, a lot of ego and competition around the work from whom works a
lot.

And lets try, if it possible, evoid let grow "throlling"

Regards from Buenos Aires
P.