[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:38:58 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> wrote:

> And you see it from your perspective, being involved from the very
> beginning, it makes no sense to question everything or complain about
> it; it was all laid out at some point and posted various places. But
> those who joined the discussion late did not have the benefit of
> knowing everything in a sequential order, had not seen all the posts,
> had not read the wiki and, in fact, were missing important pieces of
> information.
>
> Hoyt

In my opinion you're quite right at that point. But it isn't as easy as it
may sound for new people joining a project which exists for some time. I
joined it 2 weeks ago and didn't get the discussion from the beginning. But
I read every mail I got since then.

But btt: It's a very nice logo. I can not wait to get the first wallpaper
with this logo xD.
For now I saved this one and put it quite in the center of my desktop,
changed the Backgroundcolour so it fits :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings

Daniel Kreuter