[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Vinet Raphaël superaphke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 06:06:12 CET 2010

Le vendredi 10 décembre 2010 19:58:11 José Alberto Valle Cid, vous avez écrit
:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > It's not even a question of tool here. The decision process was
> > presented, explained ahead of it to happen, several times, here, on
> > the wiki page, and no serious objection was raised about it. The way
> > this decision happened, for that matter, from the founding board,
> > having read, checked and reflected upon the feedback from the
> > community, is legitimate. Questioning this after the game is...
> > curious.
>
> This is some strange to me, and i have to accept i mistake when i did
> not do my part "complaint" about it before.
>
> > We will improve and use the voting platform for further decisions, but
> > there will be decisions that will be taken only from the board, or
> > from the council or from all team members, depending on the
> > context/decision; but not from anyone just passing by.
>
> Well i understand that will exist decisions that only board can do,
> but really the logo is one of that decisions ?, i am not sure about
> that.
Hello,

The process was clear directly at the begining, nothing hidden (on mageia's
blog), a decision is made so from the board and all we know that is impossible
to have 100% opinion pro of such subjective subject. If you have > 50% you can
feel happy :-)

Turn the page for this and let's go forward now :-)

A+
Raph