[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 19 01:59:53 CET 2010

Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> schrieb am 2010-12-18
> And stating that "All the people, I've been in contact with ...
> were quite happy with it." is just as meaningless.
> [...]
> I've noticed that many of the non-native English speakers have a
> tendency to express their opinions in broad, absolute terms.
Oh yes, I have used broad, absolute terms, at least the way you quoted
me...

Because I did relativate my statement, where you quoted just dots. And
telling non-native speakers: "your mastership of English is not good
enough to write texts differentiated enough to get a point across" is
just a bit, let's say snobbish, don't you think?

Oliver