[Mageia-discuss] mageia calender

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:06:54 CET 2011

Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> schrieb am 2011-01-04
> one spontaneous idea:
> What about a special online calender (google for example) for
> mageia events? So, the teamleader could add there events
> (meetings, ...).
>
> Everyone who wants to can than include the calender in the local
> calender application (Kontact, Thunderbird, ...) and never loses
> the track.
We discussed this in web team meeting some time ago. We came to the
preference of not using something like google calendar but rather
something on our own servers, using the mageia account.

But I will talk about that in the web meeting tomorrow! Perhaps I can
start and write some calendar software for this...

Oliver