[Mageia-discuss] mageia calender

Lucas.Betschart at crypto.ch Lucas.Betschart at crypto.ch
Wed Jan 5 08:53:40 CET 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mageia-discuss-bounces at mageia.org [mailto:mageia-discuss-bounces at mageia.org] Im Auftrag von Wolfgang Bornath
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 20:19
An: Mageia general discussions
Betreff: Re: [Mageia-discuss] mageia calender

>2011/1/4 Anne Nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com>:
>>> Thorsten van Lil<tvl83 at gmx.de>  schrieb am 2011-01-04

>> In fact we do have someone nearly ready for that based on "L'agenda du
>> Libre" in France. We can send it to web team so that they can have a
>> look inside. Was planned for Manriva but we did not fin any time to
>> have it on line
>
>Great idea!
>
>+ writing access for all people who have to announce schedules ability
>+ to sync with mobile
>
>--
>wobo

Nice idea.
The easiest way to do this is to set up a CalDAV-Server (davical).
CalDAV works with Thunderbird/Lightning and afaik also with Kontact.
iOS supports CalDAV. Symbian will support it (I saw it on S^3 screenshots) and for Android they will implement it one day.
I think there is also a webinterface available, but I'm not sure.

Lucas Betschart