[Mageia-discuss] Contributing Howto : need help

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:05:38 CET 2011

As one outside of that banter, it's often difficult to tell the
difference and find an appreciation for it. Although I suppose I never
will appreciate the use of "my little cabbage" as a term of
endearment.

It is, however, an overall interesting and rewarding experience
working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.

--
Hoyt