[Mageia-discuss] Contributing Howto : need help

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Mon Feb 14 23:12:13 CET 2011

Le dimanche 13 février 2011 20:50:56, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
> Le dimanche 13 février 2011 20:15:52, andre999 a écrit :
> > Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
> > > Still hoping for a courageous volunteer to do the work for me :)
> >
> > ok :)
>
> \o/
>
> I had almost given up all hope :)

Thanks to André, here is the page on the temporary wiki :
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=contribute

Feel free to profread, fix mistakes, and comment (here).
After thinking twice, I think the gnome page http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome
is clearer and straight to the point (one short description for each team or
sub-project, then a link to that team's or project's portal), but Skiper's
work adapted by André is not bad either :)

I think that the "techie" part should be split into packagers, testers,
developers, sysadmins...