[Mageia-discuss] Switzerland Mirror Switch.ch

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Feb 17 09:50:07 CET 2011

Le jeudi 17 février 2011 à 09:14 +0100, Lucas.Betschart at crypto.ch a
écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Switch, the swiss company which manage domain allocation, offers a free mirroring service for open source project (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS, OO.org).
>
> So I wanted to ask for a mageia mirror. But I don't know what informationen for a mirror I need.
> Can anybody help me?

There is a howto on the mirror for that :
http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/Mageia/mirror.readme
( if someone could proofread it , it would be nice, and also complete it
for point 5, once we are sure of what is needed )

For registering, I think you can just fill http://mirrors.mageia.org/new
for the moment ( not sure, Olivier will likely need to confirm this ).

--
Michael Scherer