[Mageia-discuss] No First impressions yet on mageia...download mirrors have they're own will and are not letting me to download mageia

Bogdan CAZACU cazacu.bogdan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:33:10 CET 2011

First of all, thanks Oliver for  the link...apparently it's much more faster
and stable then those on the blog...

Regarding the mirror, i do have more then A university near me...but i cant
get in touch with the teachers in charge of these things...that's why i said
i wanna buy a pc and turn it into a mirror :)

It's like they know about mageia but dont wanna help... :( (bummer) :(

Oh well...hope that once mageia becomes stable more and more people will
turn to our side! (evil laugh) >:)

Thanks again guys! :)

*(ETA to finish download from
ftp://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/Mageia/iso/cauldron/ = 47min
average download speed 412 Kbps - not much, but it's stable...) :D*