[Mageia-discuss] Libreoffice 3.3.1.2 and mageia

James Kerr jim at jkerr82508.free-online.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 15:51:30 CET 2011

On 23/02/11 09:59, nicolas vigier wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Oliver Burger wrote:
>
>> Am Mittwoch 23 Februar 2011, 10:33:42 schrieb Oliver Burger:
>>> I got a warning about missing signatures on three libO packages:
>> Correction: It's all libreoffice packages....
>
> It should be fixed now (or as soon as mirrors synchronise).

Just a "heads up", since I was puzzled as to why urpmi kept trying to
install the unsigned packages. If you stopped urpmi from installing the
unsigned packages, you'll need to run 'urpmi --clean' to clear them from
the cache.

Since the build version did not change when the packages were signed,
urpmi will not recognise the signed packages as new packages and will
try to install the unsigned packages from the cache.

Everyone probably knew this already, but there may be a few others like
me who are slow on the uptake.  :)

Jim