[Mageia-discuss] Mageia First Login Wizzard

José Alberto Valle Cid j.alberto.vc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 02:28:30 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 5:14 AM, motitos <cullero at gmail.com> wrote:
> For Mandriva, there is such feature, developed by a member of
> BlogDrake. He called it RecoverDrake. You just need to add the
> BlogDrake repository
>
> http://blogdrake.net/blog/katnatek/dependenciasdrake
>
> and install recoverdrake via urpmi. Probably, you might want to
> collaborate and make a Mageia version.
>
> Bye! motitos

That link is for my proyect that allow a user dowload (from other
computer maybe with windows or other OS diferent to Mandriva)  all the
dependencies for a package  ;)

the proyect you want to link is this
http://blogdrake.net/consulta/recoverdrake-020-disponible-en-el-repositorio-de-blogdrake

I also have my little effort in this theme of try to simplify the life
to users (TuningDrake) http://blogdrake.net/node/16201