[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia_gr] Μετάφραση άρθρου στο blog

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 12:27:58 CET 2011

Στις Σάββατο 26 Φεβρουάριος 2011 12:08:08 Rémi Verschelde γράψατε:
> 2011/2/26 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:
> > Στις Σάββατο 26 Φεβρουάριος 2011 09:15:12 Maarten Vanraes γράψατε:
> >
> >> as much as this doesn't say much to me, it's nice for you to cc mageia-
> >> discuss; however, we don't understand greek...
> >>

> > I am apologize, i added this ml in cc by mistake.
> >

> > --
> > Dimitrios Glentadakis
> >

> It's okay with me, I find the Greek alphabet really aesthetic :p
> I love to read it even if I don't understand a word ^^

At first look maybe it seems very strange (as i heard because when is your language everything looks easy) but if you look closer it is very easy to learn the letters and their pronounciation. After as you pronounce everything in the word (as eg: in italian) is easier to read greek than french :D

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis