[Mageia-discuss] fish protocol of konqueror does nt work

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 12:36:04 CET 2011

Στις Σάββατο 26 Φεβρουάριος 2011 12:14:53 Balcaen John γράψατε:
> [...]
> > > It does work here.
> >
> > hm, so it has something server side
> Maybe.
>
> > > How do you test it ?
> >
> > I visit the usualy url stored in my bookmarks
> > Probably something changed from server (the same time i installed mageia)
> > Is there another way to test it ?
> can you simply try from the command line with scp ?

It works now! I dont know why
(surely i dont have a wrong url as it is in bookmarks)

i try with ssh from commande line but it does nt work or i do something wrong (i put the same address as with fish) but does nt matter as i can do it as usually with the fish

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis