[Mageia-discuss] mageia-users ML?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:30:24 CET 2011

2011/3/13 Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com>:

> Would now not be an appropiate time to create a mailinglist where users can
> ask for help and support each other? I know that no official release has
> been made yet, heck, we're waiting for Alpha 2 still, but it seems like
> there is enough traffic that would be appropiate for such a list already.

The user forum is about to be opened. It will be a main english forum
for all people worldwide, it will also be ready to host
languages-specific forums. As with Mandriva the forum will be the
place to support each other, ask and answer questions, discuss ideas,
suggestions, improvements.

We should wait how the users will welcome this, if there will still be
a need for an additional mailing list I think there's no problem to
have one.

--
wobo