[Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32 Torrent File

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 21 20:42:39 CET 2011

Linux Tracker had the dual.  I got a torrent from there for the DVD and gave
it my ISO file.  It added some data to the ISO, despite an earlier MD5 check.
I hope that the original being seeded is O.K.  All md5 etc and .txt files are
included with the torrent, but it was definitely the ISO that was incomplete.

Doug.