[Mageia-discuss] Alpha 2 torrents

Morgan Leijström fri at tribun.eu
Tue Mar 22 02:04:59 CET 2011

Better join the torrents @ linuxtracker.

Torrents:
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=da5192b9d6b9010f5f8f420eb9c29f9211e8d621
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=6836b56dfd2ba7b77d27987f234f64f3b0a08f37
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=01e74e9a924bc8b1e8166adf0c3c33cdff16107a

See the post earlier today from Sander Lepic in
"Re: [Mageia-discuss] Mageia-discuss Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32  Torrent File"

He was first, and thoose torrents include index and checksum files so torrents
are not compatible.
(but of course you can copy over the .iso to continue download/seed)

... it will be much better with an officially released torrent ...

anyhow all six torrents are currently running, but I will later remove the iso
only torrents @ thepiratebay

/Morgan