[Mageia-discuss] Poll: Which Desktop Environment will you be using on Mageia?

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 24 16:48:10 CET 2011

Quote: Thomas Lottmann wrote on Thu, 24 March 2011 16:29
> Le 24/03/2011 16:14, Tux99 a écrit :
> > I would say that if we reach 50-100 votes in the next few days then
> > the
> > results can be considered meaningful.
>
> No. Just no.
>
> Considering Mageia is a GNU/Linux distribution that has various
> communities with a wide variety of users with different needs,1 50-00
> is
> absolutely not representative.

It's a poll among Mageia users, and currently I would expect that a good
part of people seriously interested in Mageia are at least occasionally
reading this list (subscribed or through gmane or through the web forum
gateway).

Do you have any idea how small the samples are when they do
"representative" surveys for TV or newspapers?
Usually it's only 1000-2000 people to represent a whole country of 60
milion people...

Anyway no need to take it so seriously, let's see how it goes. :)

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/