[Mageia-discuss] Council meeting, March 28th

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:17:24 CEST 2011

Hi there,

just a quick reminder:

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 17:56, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> So next meeting will be on March 28th, 20:00 UTC,
> irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-meeting

This is today.

> For each meeting, before the meeting, we will expose there the topics
> to discuss and each team representative is expected to pre-fill her
> team status and reports for the past/current week. That way we can
> focus during the meeting on something else than just reporting.
>
> See http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meeting:council_notes_2011_03_28

Dev/packagers team still need to push a few updates about their
past/current activity :-p but so far, the doc looks ready for this
evening.

I summarize it here but refer to the above doc for more details, we'll
discuss these topics this evening:
 * if needed, quick point about the teams' progress reviews
 * beta1 planning & progress
 * the nonfree/core firmware/drivers topic (that is more largely about
nonfree/core inclusion policy on one side and about nonfree stuff
inclusion in shipped ISO images)
 * rules to tag a new arch port as an official one (here, a ARM port)
 * budget management
 * Webworkers camp event in Paris
 * Mageia and businesses articulation

That's a lot already so if you have other topics to raise, please have
them prepared for the next meeting (will call for the prep. doc
tomorrow if it's not here already).

Cheers,

Romain