[Mageia-discuss] Poll: Which Desktop Environment will you be using on Mageia?

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Thu Apr 7 23:41:02 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 04:14:33PM +0100, Tux99 wrote:
> Personally I think it's interesting to see how popular the less popular DEs
> are among Mageia users, it's obvious that KDE4 will get the most votes, but
> it's the votes for the other DEs that are more interesting.
Less popular DE ?

So why is there KDE and GNOME, shouldn’t they be listed in other since
they are popular I guess ?

Where is GNUstep ? Where is Étoilé ?

I don’t use a DE, I use a WM, and it’s not listed there, what’s the
point of listing popular DE if you want to target the less popular
ones ?

Your poll is not right because it does not target the same population as
the one you want to get feedback :-)
--
Rémy CLOUARD