[Mageia-discuss] Mageia mentioned at Netzwelt

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed May 4 12:40:37 CEST 2011

2011/5/4 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:
> Am 04.05.2011 11:43, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
>>
>>  - it is a big point for Mageia because Netzwelt is only the second
>> media in Germany to publish an extended article about Mageia (first
>> was print press "LinuxUser" in November 2010)
>
>  May I correct you.
> Also yesterday found:
> http://www.heise.de/open/artikel/Die-Woche-Mageia-mausert-sich-1235013.html

Yes, I've seen that and I know that there were several articles about
Mageia published here and there during the previous months. But I was
talking about such extended articles (several pages) as the netzwelt
review and the LinuxUser article.

Anyhow: Mageia is starting to be visible, the most important thing to
achieve in marketing.

--
wobo