[Mageia-discuss] Easyurpmi forMageia ?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue May 24 10:35:07 CEST 2011

Le mardi 24 mai 2011 à 05:10 +0300, Anssi Hannula a écrit :
> On 22.05.2011 02:56, Michael scherer wrote:
> > - the code could have been much better. Olivier wrote it and he was not a php coder, and
> > neither is Phillipe, the current maintainer. I think that the translation system is
> > primitive and prone to problem. No one seemed to be motivated to rewrite, despites
> > people fixing various problem.
>
> Hey, I thought I rewrote it :p
> .. or maybe it was too recent (2008) to be counted.

Nope, indeed, you rewrote it, I was still thinking of the old one with
the big php array ( not a hash, a array ). There is still some issue
( ie people need to write php to translate, it doesn't handle plurals
and there is no tool support ) but at least, it doesn't hurt my eyes and
is much more robust.

--
Michael Scherer