[Mageia-discuss] Rhythmbox versus Banshee

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 11:09:12 CEST 2011

I have been testing Banshee on Ubuntu 11.04 for now. A must have of a music
player i will use is the ability to play music from last.fm and co.
Banshee has a plugin for that, but it isn't able to play music right now (or
not as good as rhythmbox does). So for me, i will stay at rhythmbox because
it does anything i need.

Greetings

D. Kreuter

--