[Mageia-discuss] Thoughts on an install

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:35:55 CEST 2011

2011/6/4 Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>:
> Le 2011-06-04 14:36, José Alberto Valle Cid a écrit :
>>
>> MIB have a rpm for mandriva , i think coul more easy rebuild it for mageia
>>
> Here is the link to the MIB Skype .rpm. I installed in on my Mageia box and
> it works.
>
> ftp://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/sourceforge/m/project/ma/malcer/S/skype-2.1.0.81-69.1mib2010.0.x86_64.rpm

Well, last time I checked and asked Skype.com if we (mandrivauser.de)
could distribute a Skype rpm in one of our editions (MUD Netbook
Edition) my request was rejected by Skype. To the best of my knowledge
MIB did not bother to ask Skype.

That was last year. If both these informations are obsolete now, pls
forget what I wrote.

--
wobo