[Mageia-discuss] User support mailing list?

Hugo Berus hugo.berus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:34:42 CEST 2011

On 6 June 2011 11:35, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
> We have but one list which is aimed at the general
> public: this list here. It's purpose is general discussion about
> Mageia. There's no word about support in the description.
> All other lists are open to the public for the sake of transparency,
> but each of them has a special target group (i18n, marcomm, artwork,
> sysadmin, packagers, council, etc.).

So, that leaves us with a couple of simple options:
1) add the words "user support" to the description of this list.
2) create a "mageia-user" ml aimed at user support.
3) leave it as it is and tell people who come to this list with user
support questions to go to the forum.

The third option is really not what I am looking forward to see on this list.

How do we ask for option 1 or 2, by opening a bug feature request or what?

HB