[Mageia-discuss] User support mailing list?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Jun 7 13:38:52 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 07 Jun 2011 06:09 my mailbox was graced by a message from Michael
Scherer who wrote:
> My main argument against a separate user ml is this would create 2
> separate support community,

I am not advocating a separate mailing list, but that the forum be also
distributed as a mailing list, or the mailing list accessible as a forum, both
having the same content.

One support community, with two modes of access and distribution.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                           Having a wonderful wine,