[Mageia-discuss] Themes & Icons

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:23:57 CEST 2011

2011/6/7 Kristoffer Grundström <kristoffer.grundstrom1983 at gmail.com>:
> When are "we" going to be able to drag-and drop to install new themes &
> icons again?

What do you mean by that? Drag what from where to where?

> This should be possible to do now since WE run the community & not the
> companies.

Yes, you are quite right. So go ahead and implement it, no problem.
Nobody stands in your way.

But now, in earnest:
When you say that "We run the community", what does it mean to you?
Who do you send your requests, such as this one, to, when it is you
yourself (as part of the "WE") who runs the community?

--
wobo