[Mageia-discuss] Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:48:50 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 05:14, Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/7/11, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
>
> We are in agreement as to the legality and what should be done with
> the software. I'm not asking Mageia to do anything illegal.
>
> You imply that you don't care if customers wrongly blame Mageia. That
> seems to be a counterproductive attitude about customer service and
> the success of Mageia. Certainly that can't be true?

One can't blame the fisherman for not getting a whale when such
fishing is forbidden. So your option is more along the line of
"educate those people about the issue and provide them with an
alternative".

By the way, be careful with words; Mageia is not about providing any
type of "customer service" - that is left to peripheral initiatives.

Romain