[Mageia-discuss] Forum or mailing list

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:44:46 CEST 2011

2011/6/8 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 14:18, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I see, that's odd!
>> Display of search results of Google search for "DVB-T" in the
>> mandrivauser.de forum look like:
>>
>>    [Gelöst] DVB-T USB-Stick in 2008.1 einbinden • MandrivaUser.de
>>    15 Beiträge - 5 Autoren - Letzter Eintrag: 21. März 2009
>>    Jetzt liegt bei mir ein DVB-T USB-Stick von Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T
>> rum, und läßt sich nicht in Betrieb nehmen.:@ ...
>> [...]
>> As you can see, the title shows the thread subject, the bottom line
>> shows the section of the forum.
>
> Well, yes, that is cool, indeed! :-)

Yes, we like it :) Now the 64K USB question: why does this not work
with the Mageia forum? It's based on the same software as
mandrivauser.de.
As I said, I will check for possible reasons on the mandrivauser.de
server later today.

Of course, though I can see the git branch of the Mageia forum
software I do not know what kind of external setup sysadmins
implemented (as example: remember the fixed language setting which
wasted my time when trying in vain to set the German forum's default
language).

--
wobo