[Mageia-discuss] Gnome3 on Mageia 1

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:18:30 CEST 2011

2011/6/20 Reinout van Schouwen <reinout at gmail.com>:
> There is a shell extension that allows you to always open windows of
> your choice on specified workspaces though, if you want that.

Where?

I admit it is somehow slowing down to change a workspace when you are
working wiht the mouse. You have to got to the left top first, then to
the right corner. I am used to see (without moving a mouse or pressing
a key) where (on which workspace) a certain window is and then change
to that window with one klick. This is not possible here (at least I
haven't found out) although I Read The Fine Manual. :)

--
wobo