[Mageia-discuss] Wy only firefox 5?

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 21 22:13:30 CEST 2011

> Firefox 5 is officially released. And AFAIK that means that Firefox 4
> is no longer supported by Mozilla.
> So if you have not supported add-on you have to contact add-on
> developers and > make them hurry up. ;)

I am not sure this is the case. In the past, N-1 versions of FF (say, 3.6 when 4 was out, 3.5 when 3.6 was out, 3.0 when 3.5 was out, etc.) were still supported for some time (upstream, I mean, not in RHEL).

As for today, "FF5.0 automatically EOL's when FF6.0 is released", but I couldn't find any page on when FF4 EOL happens. Google is _not_ my friend :(
(and I hate Mozilla's useless websites!)

Thx,
R-C