[Mageia-discuss] Kmail

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:08:49 CEST 2011

2011/7/17 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:
> 2011/7/17 Maarten Vanraes <maarten.vanraes at gmail.com>:
>> I'd like to block complete threads that are started by a specific person on the
>> -dev ML
>>
>> also if he would reply to a thread, all threading further down that chain...
>
> Ok, it's OT but what would you gain by that? You would not have to
> read the mails of this specific person, fine, but you will also miss
> all other mails by all other people participating in such threads. And
> what makes you believe that neither this spcific person nor all others
> will not say anything of interest for you in such threads?
>
> In an environment like this here - especially the -dev list - I regard
> this way as counter-productive for yourself but also for all others,
> to say the least.

Wobo, of course you are right, but as I wrote in of of those threads
in dev yesterday, when people start to
- calling other people names (and people who have worked for years on
all kinds of FLOSS projects)
- discredit other people's work
- affront other people

I have to ignore them before I tell them what I do think of them...
I do not and that's not really good for my health :/

Oliver