[Mageia-discuss] Mageia 1 on Linux Format Sept 2011 coverdisc!

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:35:02 CEST 2011

2011/7/19 Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org>:

>>> Mageia1 is also on the DVD of the actual LinuxUser Magazine in Germany.
>>
>> Actually it's featuring 1 DVD for i586, 1 DVD for x86_64 and a KDE
>> live CD. Including a 4 page article about Mageia by yours truely :)
>> See the title image attached, it says:
>>
>> "Beauté magique
>> June 1st the eagerly expected Mageia 1 became available on servers
>> worldwide. The community-based fork of Mandriva presents itself as a
>> stable system with an appealing straightforward design."
>
> Links... links, wobo, links - how can I tweet this lovely stuff without
> links??

It is a print magazine. There are 2 options to get the article as download:

1. Download in epub format for a ebook reader:
http://www.linux-user.de/Downloads/LUCE/2011/08/006-dvd_mageia.epub

2. Download of an excerpt of the print issue (PDF), including the
Mageia article:
http://www.linux-user.de/Downloads/LUCE/2011/lu-ce_2011-08.pdf

--
wobo