[Mageia-discuss] The Humble Indie Bundle No. 3 - Pay What You Want for Seven Cross-platform games

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:49:11 CEST 2011

2011/8/7 Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org>:
> Pay what you want. If you bought these five games separately, it would cost
> around $50, but we're letting you set the price!
>
> All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

Addendum: this was the original annoucement. During the offer, two
bonus games were added to the bundle, and if you pay more than the
average purchase ($5.66 as of now) you get the Humble Indie Bundle #2
too. Then buying the HIB#3 gives you 12 games, some of which are truly
awesome (Braid, Machinarium, VVVVVV, Cogs...).

Enjoy!

Rémi / Akien