[Mageia-discuss] The Humble Indie Bundle No. 3 - Pay What You Want for Seven Cross-platform games

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:16:30 CEST 2011

2011/8/8 Pierre Jarillon <jarillon at abul.org>:
>> there are two days left to buy the Humble Indie Bundle No. 3:
>>
>> http://www.humblebundle.com/
>
>> All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
>
> Just a problem, a friend has made a localization file in french: accented
> characters are unsupported.

A localization file for what? The website or one of the games?
After the first HIB, I sent a mail to Humble Bundle, Inc. to say that
I would be glad to localize the website in French when a new bundle
would arrive, and they told me they thought about it and would
recontact me if my help was needed. They did not, and the website is
still only in English.

I'll try to send a reminder to see if they gave up the idea of localization.

Rémi / Akien