[Mageia-discuss] I'd like to start to discuss the possibility of having one language per iso when it comes to full DVD-versions, similar to the Live-versions.

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Wed Sep 14 03:08:27 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 13 Sep 2011 20:55 my mailbox was graced by a message from Kira who
wrote:
> A Major question: So you got about 50~60 or even more different ISO
> with only difference in language? I think that would cause too much
> mirror resource and not too many mirror would like to offer the services.

I am probably in a minority, but while I only use one language for my system,
I use French, English, Spanish, German and Portuguese installed in libre-
office, which means all the locales, the spell flies, etc..

Were the single language DVD put in place I would need five DVDs for my
install; and one DVD already takes several days to download ! ....

Cheers,

Ron. on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
                   On est jamais si malheureux qu'on croit,
                         ni si heureux qu'on espère.