[Mageia-discuss] I'd like to start to discuss the possibility of having one language per iso when it comes to full DVD-versions, similar to the Live-versions.

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Sep 14 03:41:06 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 14 September 2011 03:29, Kristoffer Grundström wrote:
> The extra-languages can be installed after the full-installation using
> urpmi.

Again, I fail to see what problem you are trying to solve.

If the problem is that the Live DVD currently install all languages, the solution surely is to change it's installer to give the user a choice about what language to install. Or possibly change it so it only installs the language the user currently uses in the live session.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324