[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums hard to reach?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Sep 14 22:23:10 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 14 septembre 2011 à 22:04 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le mercredi 14 septembre 2011 à 21:20 +0200, Marja van Waes a écrit :
> > >>
> > > You can check if anything is wrong with xymon:
> > > http://xymon.mageia.org/xymon/bb2.html
> > > If it doesn't display anything, everything is working.
> > Sinse over two days and five hours ago warning level reached.
> >
> > Is that for every Mageia-related site or only for the forums?
>
> Only the forum.
> The partition is not full, but it start to fill.

Ok, there is like 500 mo of connexion log on the 07/09 :
# ls -lh /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.or*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 131M 2011-09-14
22:09 /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.org-access_log
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 297M 2011-09-01
04:02 /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.org-access_log.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 346M 2011-08-01
04:01 /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.org-access_log.2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 508M 2011-07-01
04:01 /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.org-access_log.3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  24M 2011-06-01
04:01 /var/log/httpd/forums.mageia.org-access_log.4

It seems we keep monthly log, which is a little bit useless since
everything come from the proxy. I will do some cleaning.

--
Michael Scherer