[Mageia-discuss] Chromium : Stable, beta and unstable versions in core repositories

Vinet Raphaël superaphke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:31:21 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 16 septembre 2011 15:29:28 Thierry Vignaud, vous avez écrit :
> chromium-* are regularly updated in cauldron.
> Feel free to push them as updates to mageia1.
> Or as backports.

Hi,

For me such packages (beta, unstable) have indeed a better place in backport
than in core (update).

As said here upper you can have problems (I don't know if they can be very
important) if you want to downgrade to 'older' version (control on profile
versus extensions/applications/...)

Core (update) = stable, stable, stable and only stable.  I fortgot to mention
stable no ? :p

I won't be angry and/or sad if they continue to be on core (update) ;-) just a
thought and open question.