[Mageia-discuss] Testers needed for siproxd.

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 22 07:14:56 CEST 2011

Thanks for the information.

What I wanted to know too, is: can you use a tester who only tried Ekiga
about 5 yrs ago, but gave up the SIP-accounts we had back then, because
we could barely understand one another: it wasn't any better than
listening to a far away AM radiostation after dusk with a thunderstorm
ruining the signal.

Well, I guess a tester without sip-experience is better than no tester
at all.

I'll do my best, I've already seen I can register for a free sip account
on sip2sip.info

I'm short on time today, I think it'll be tomorrow that I test siproxd